Dear Erasmus students,
We are happy to offer you our second big trip for the semester. We do hope you enjoyed Veliko Turnovo.
Now the story will lead you to the Rila Monastery, Blagoevgrad, Melnik - wine capital of Bulgaria, Rojen Monastery, Stob Pyramids and many other wonders in the South of Bulgaria!
> When: 27.11. – 29.11.2015
> How much: 105 lv with ESN card ( 113 lv without ESN card)
The price includes:
- bus 3*
- hotel Alfa 3* (2 nights)
- travel insurance in the bus
- 2 breakfasts
The price does not include:
- museum taxes (around 1-2 lv)
- lunch and dinners
> Where you can book next week:
1. Monday - 09/11/2015 - Find Sofi in front of Fantastico big shop in the central part of Student City at 19:00h - 19:15h;
2. Tuesday- 10/11/2015 - Find Asia in front of Fantastico big shop in the central part of Student City at 18:00h – 18:30h;
3. Wednesday - 11/11/2015 - Find Kiril in front of Fantastico big shop in the central part of Student City at 18:00h - 18:30h;
4. Wednesday - 11/11/2015 - Find Asia in front of Sofia University, main stairs, at 18:00h - 18:30h;
5. Friday - 13/11/2015 - Find Kiril in front of of Sofia University, main stairs, at 18:00h - 18:15h.
Booking after the 16th of November is not sure. Please do not wait till the last minute.
For more details contact your local ESN section: http://esnbg.org/info/
If you are outside Sofia - contact Horhe - email@example.com
Additional info on when and where you can book – on the event facebook page: